You can finally throw away your lousy FM Transmitter for playing your iPod over your car's radio. For vehicles without a direct audio input connection option available, there's now the Universal iPod Text Kit Interface from Dice Electronics. Unlike FM transmitters, this kit provides a VERY high-quality FM modulator that connects your iPod to your factory or aftermarket radios antenna jack using the FM antenna to feed its signal. FM transmitters send their signal wirelessly and as a result you get constant bleed over from strong radio stations and overall marginal sound quality. However, with the i-FM-RDS PRO you get the best FM quality sound we have ever seen, plus TEXT on your radio's display, power/charging and control from the iPod buttons and click wheel - ALL from one cable. Toss out your fuzzy, poorly made FM Transmitters and connect the Universal iPod Text Kit to your radio to experience your iPod music.
- Provides the best sound quality over any other FM interface device
- Displays Artist and Title information on radio display. Radio must support RDS Text.
- Charges iPod
- iPod Screen and Click Wheel are accessible during playback
- Compatible with most iPods except iPhone (iPhone compatibility coming soon)
- Video out (from 5th Gen "Video" iPod) only via optional Dice Cradle
- Retains Factory Look, Plug and Play
- 1 Year Warranty
The following diagram shows how the i-FM-RDS PRO connects:
Installation of the i-FM-RDS PRO is very simple and the following wiring diagram shows all that is necessary to make your iPod play over your vehicle's radio:
How RDS Text is displayed on your radio:
View PDF Brochure